Research Presentations

Started by rzaorza
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rzaorza

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where can I find information on symposiums where I can present my research/abstract? I live in Davie, Florida. I attend NSU. Thank you
 
Where can I find information on symposiums where I can present my research/abstract? I live in Davie, Florida. I attend NSU. Thank you

There's a national student research forum in Galveston every year, I believe abstracts are due in Jan/feb, otherwise ask your pi.
 
Where can I find information on symposiums where I can present my research/abstract? I live in Davie, Florida. I attend NSU. Thank you

Check out the major journals, they typically have sections about upcoming conferences.