Research question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

landakerjenna

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really want to be a part of people who make drugs in future. In short my main goal is research. I have put on my essay that I want to be pharmacist bcoz in future i want to do research in drugs. So can a person going to Pharm D ,school do that in future?
 
You would just have to clearly explain why you want a PharmD rather than a PhD since the latter is more research oriented.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You would just have to clearly explain why you want a PharmD rather than a PhD since the latter is more research oriented.
I agree, except that it might behoove you to do a little introspective analysis about your career plans. After going through the admissions cycle, I found that that I was asked at all of my interviews, "well, why not a PhD?"

If you know yourself and develop an idea of where you see yourself 10 yrs from now, it'll significantly help you craft and write your personal statements in the year to come.
 
I really want to be a part of people who make drugs in future. In short my main goal is research. I have put on my essay that I want to be pharmacist bcoz in future i want to do research in drugs. So can a person going to Pharm D ,school do that in future?


Suggestion: Apply to a PharmD/PhD program.