Residencies for Wayne State grads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

autumnchai

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there any WSU site that lists where students have matched for residencies. Most other schools provide this info but I haven't been able to find it for Wayne. I am mainly curious to see how many students go into respective specialties. Thanks
 
The alumni magazine every year prints the graduating seniors plans for the next year. I'd check out the alumni affaris webpage to see if they have the info.
Kristi
 
Yes the info is present on the website under alumni section,the newsletter for summer lists residency appts.