residency contract

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stuck in Ohio

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm assuming I have no flexibility in negotiating terms when I sign my residency contract. What if they put something grossly out of line with what they said during interviews in it?
 
Originally posted by Stuck in Ohio
I'm assuming I have no flexibility in negotiating terms when I sign my residency contract. What if they put something grossly out of line with what they said during interviews in it?

whatever is in writing is what goes....if you won't sign, then you don't work. interestingly though, i never received my resident agreement (our institution doesn't call them contracts) until midway through the year. by then you're so beat up, you just sign whatever.