Residency FAQ

Started by Blade28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

B

Blade28

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a work-in-progress, and I will be constantly editing and updating it from time to time. For now I'll be compiling links to useful threads that address and discuss the most commonly-asked questions about residency.

Please feel free to PM me with any comments/questions/suggestions/concerns.

Contents

A day in the life of...

As an IMG, what options do I have with my medical degree, before I start or apply to residency?

Besides the big-name programs, what other places should I apply to?

Any tips on dealing with letters of recommendation?

What problems could I potentially face during residency? How about some advice?

What if you could do it all over again?


Last updated: Oct 15 2008
 
Last edited by a moderator: