Residency Programs.... why or why not?

Started by LivinMT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LivinMT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I posted not too long ago about residency programs vs. continuing education. I received some insightful information that got me thinking. I am curious why any of you have either chosen to participate in a residency program or decided against it? Have you noticed any change in your practice or difference between those that do have a residency under their belt (and likely an OCS credentialing) and those that do not?
Like I stated before I am otherwise considering doing Traveling PT. Does anyone have insight into either of these things?