Resources for practice managment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrBodacious

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all -

Does anybody have any recommendations for resources to help someone learn about practice management.

I am a 5th year resident looking at an opportunity to quickly take over a solo practice - the current owner wants to retire after I would be there for 6 months.

Do any books, courses, or other resources come to mind on medical practice managment, specifically with ENT in mind?
 
Hello all -

Does anybody have any recommendations for resources to help someone learn about practice management.

I am a 5th year resident looking at an opportunity to quickly take over a solo practice - the current owner wants to retire after I would be there for 6 months.

Do any books, courses, or other resources come to mind on medical practice managment, specifically with ENT in mind?

I generally recommend this book for the basics of practice management: LINK