Retaking class

Started by pharmula
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmula

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok i'm stuck on whether i should retake classes to boost my gpa..

I was thinking of retaking the following classes:
bio 1
bio 2
gen chem 4
I got C's in all of them but really feel i can get A's this time around now that I've already graduated with my degree and know what exactly i want to do with my life.

I already took bio 2 twice years ago, first time dropped it and the second time got a C. I want to retake it, but am worried it will look bad to take the course 3 times total even if it would lead to a higher grade.. Is it recommendable or just a bad idea?