Retaking classes? Post Bac?

Started by askiim810
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi guys. I recently graduated and am planning to apply next year. .
I graduated with an overall GPA of 3.25 but after recalculating my PharmCas GPA I found out that my cum, sci, and Math&sci GPAs are lowered greatly.. making my m.s. and science GPA barely passing the minimum requirements for many schools.

Cumm GPA: 3.10
m&sci GPA: 2.75
sci GPA: 2.68

So.. I was planning to retake classes that I got C's or C+'s and those are biology 1,2, chem 1, O chem, and Calculus. However, if i retake all of these classes, I would be retaking 6 classes in a CC. would retaking classes I got C's and C+'s be better? Or would it be better to do post bac? ( it is already late to apply for one this year so I would probably have to apply next year)

Thanks! help me!!

No, take your PCAT first, then report back.