retaking DAT in August

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental1234555

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I took the DAT and I didn't score as good as I wanted to, i am planning on retaking it on Augusta as soon as I finish my 90 days waiting period for retaking. I still want to apple this cycle and was wondering if I can apply without submitting my old DAT score and when I take I upload the scores, or can I update them later after retaking? not sure about how it works and would really appreciate the advice.


thank you
 
I believe since you have already taken the DAT once, they will require you to upload those scores. However, I also know multiple people who retook it after they had already applied and simply reached out to schools to update them on their new score. I would reach out to the ADEA help chat to confirm. Good luck!