Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there any particular reason why my insurance company refuses to cover them for me? Talking about topical retinoids here, such as Differin and Retin-A.
My dermatologist claims that I should be entitled to them until the age of 30 but my insurance company has this ridiculous thing that says I need a letter from my dermatologist and a picture of the affected area since I am over 18.
Help? I'd rather not resort to have my doctor write under my younger brothers name.
My dermatologist claims that I should be entitled to them until the age of 30 but my insurance company has this ridiculous thing that says I need a letter from my dermatologist and a picture of the affected area since I am over 18.
Help? I'd rather not resort to have my doctor write under my younger brothers name.