retiring from the MCAT discussion

Started by s42brown
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s42brown

Full Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the MCAT in aug for the first time and was fortunate enough to get a very solid and competitive score. I just wanted to thank all of my fellow SDN posters that helped me stay updated and informed, especially when those damn communists in Iowa didn't post the scores online on OCT 3. Thanks to all for I am retiring from this discussion board. Good luck to all who are planning on challenging the four letter beast in the future

cutty😉 😉 😉 :hardy:
 
if you aced the mcat, what the hell r u still doing here posting on sdn. you should go out and get wasted until:

puke.gif