Revisions

Started by psu17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psu17

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone think it matters how many times you revise your PTCAS app? I already edited mine twice (obs hours for new job and new GRE scores). I'll probably do it at least 2 more times..

Also, I'm working as a PT aide now. How often do you think I should update my hours on my app? I was thinking every month or so, which would be about every 100 hours
I didn't send them out for verification since I just started not too long ago. Not sure when I should do that either..any suggestions would be appreciated.🙂
 
I think I'm up to 3 or 4 updates on mine... And I wanted to add in my full-time job (even though it's not PT related) under my job experiences, but it wouldn't let me *sigh*

I'd think every month would be good for updating your hours... Are there any of your programs that require you to have verified hours? Two of the three schools I applied to didn't require them to be verified. If you do have a school that wants them to be verified, I'd just make sure it was in before the deadline, and if not... then I see no rush in doing it at all.

Good luck! And congrats on the PT aide job! I wish there were opportunities like that around here for me!