Rewriting the PS

Started by hoqhuuep
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hoqhuuep

says hello!
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've decided to rewrite my PS, since this is my third time applying, and I have one quick question.

Should I mention, briefly, the fact that I was rejected twice? I'm not sure if adcom would see it positively, as a sign of dedication, or negatively, as past failures. What do you guys think?
 
I've decided to rewrite my PS, since this is my third time applying, and I have one quick question.

Should I mention, briefly, the fact that I was rejected twice? I'm not sure if adcom would see it positively, as a sign of dedication, or negatively, as past failures. What do you guys think?

Negative, don't mention it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I agree -do not mention it at all and just write it as if it were you first time applying.
 
Thanks for the quick replies, guys. I came to my own conclusion last night, that it'd be bad to mention it, and yall just confirmed it.