rirriri, please help!

Started by garden666
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

garden666

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, rirriri:

I am writing my PS and I am getting very frustated. I really like a thread you wrote a while ago about the reasons you want to go into pathology. I feel very strongly about going into path too. However, I am not able to articulate it as well as you. Is it possible that you can e-mail me the thread you wrote before? Somehow, I could not find it on the forum anymore.
 
Hi, Rirriri:

Please ignore my previous post. I found that post already. Thanks any way!
 
sure Garden,

that post was just a bunch of ramdom thoughts i had thrown together, so it's not meant to be used as a personal statement really....but read as many REAL personal statements as you can just to get an idea on how/what to do them.

also go to www.medfools.com for an effective proofreading offer....that site runs a PS proofreading service pretty cheap ($20 to $30) and is likely to help you refine your PS.

cheers!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tnanks for reply! I think yhat I will be ready to send out appication next week. I am excited!