Road to Nowhere

Started by Dr. eagle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. eagle

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi

I'm a medical doctor from Iraq. I was doing Residency when things went mad in my country so I left it and I can't go back (a matter of life or death)

I finished preparing for USMLE but unfortunately I can't register for it because my university is gone with the wind and ISIS took control of my city.

I have only my diploma (hang over the wall) with no transcript.it's been a year and I'm loosing time

please advice me.where to go ?what to do?
what exams I can take (with diploma only) ? considering the chance of getting a Residency program ?

alternative ways? academic studies? doctoral jobs!

I studied for 6 years in English . I don't mind learning other language for a better chance to work

thanks
 
I think you are screwed without transcripts in this country. A quick google search suggests you might try India or Columbia.