Rolling admission?

Started by c@r12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

c@r12

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, so I'm thinking about applying to a few pharmacy schools this upcoming cycle that have rolling admissions. I was wondering if submitting the app mid-/late-August would already be considered a bit late for rolling admission schools? Thank you!
 
I will be applying as well this fall! From what I have heard form people, applying in mid/late August is wonderful! That's what I plan on doing. Where are you applying??
 
Mid/late August is fine. I submitted some apps a day before the deadline and still got interviews for those schools. I still wouldn't recommend that because you might end up with a later interview date.