rolling admissions schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eloweareeye

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know which schools have rolling admissions? I've looked at the individual school's sites and on PharmCAS for info, but can't seem to find info for every school. Thanks in advance.
 
Does anyone know which schools have rolling admissions? I've looked at the individual school's sites and on PharmCAS for info, but can't seem to find info for every school. Thanks in advance.

Try using the search function in the upper right hand corner. Plenty of old threads should pop up that would allow you to compile a list of rolling admission schools. The University of Minnesota is a rolling admission school.
 
I'm pretty sure that Southwestern Oklahoma University has rolling admisions.