-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rosalind Franklin
Started by ander120
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
they have five different interview sessions. One per month starting in September. If you are invited to interview, you'll receive an invite a few weeks before the offered date. I was offered in September and deferred to October. I'll be there this weekend and will let you know what it is like. I hear it is pretty intense due to format of their interview (multiple stations, role-play etc.). Also, it's an all day event. Don't worry if you haven't gotten an invite, you may be up for November or December!
Thanks! Let me know how it goes, and good luck!they have five different interview sessions. One per month starting in September. If you are invited to interview, you'll receive an invite a few weeks before the offered date. I was offered in September and deferred to October. I'll be there this weekend and will let you know what it is like. I hear it is pretty intense due to format of their interview (multiple stations, role-play etc.). Also, it's an all day event. Don't worry if you haven't gotten an invite, you may be up for November or December!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they have five different interview sessions. One per month starting in September. If you are invited to interview, you'll receive an invite a few weeks before the offered date. I was offered in September and deferred to October. I'll be there this weekend and will let you know what it is like. I hear it is pretty intense due to format of their interview (multiple stations, role-play etc.). Also, it's an all day event. Don't worry if you haven't gotten an invite, you may be up for November or December!
Hey. How was the interview? How many applicants were there? I was just offered an interview for November 22nd, so excited!!
Congrats! When were you offered an interview? Also, when did you submit your application?Hey. How was the interview? How many applicants were there? I was just offered an interview for November 22nd, so excited!!
I just got offered an interview last night for the November 22nd interview as well. Any insight into how the interview went for you in October would be great!
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and when did you apply?I just got offered an interview last night for the November 22nd interview as well. Any insight into how the interview went for you in October would be great!
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and when did you apply?
Thanks! Here are my stats:
Major: Kinesiology
Overall GPA: 3.59
Pre-Req GPA: 3.36
GRE: 156 Verbal, 155 Quantitative, 5 Analytical Writing
Extra-Curric: My main extra curricular activities are Kinesiology Club and I've worked the past three years as a manager for the women's basketball team at my school. I don't really feel comfortable posting what school I go to but it's in the Big Ten.
Volunteer: 148 hours (110 at a sports medicine clinic, 24 inpatient, 14 at an elementary school)
I e-submitted 9/19 and they received my application on 9/29.
To those asking about the October interview, actually I ended up not attending it. I flew out and had my luggage lost (no suit no nothing and had about 4 hours of sleep. When I woke up, I said I'm not doing this in jeans and a sweatshirt. I turned the trip into a visit to a city I use to work and live in as a financial professional and went to see a Bulls game 🙂 Had a good time.
I withdrew my application afterwards as they wanted me to come back in November. Too costly and while the program has an excellent reputation and is fairly priced, it is still higher than UMES where I've already been accepted.
I withdrew my application afterwards as they wanted me to come back in November. Too costly and while the program has an excellent reputation and is fairly priced, it is still higher than UMES where I've already been accepted.
To those asking about the October interview, actually I ended up not attending it. I flew out and had my luggage lost (no suit no nothing and had about 4 hours of sleep. When I woke up, I said I'm not doing this in jeans and a sweatshirt. I turned the trip into a visit to a city I use to work and live in as a financial professional and went to see a Bulls game 🙂 Had a good time.
I withdrew my application afterwards as they wanted me to come back in November. Too costly and while the program has an excellent reputation and is fairly priced, it is still higher than UMES where I've already been accepted.
Sorry to hear about the issue with baggage but glad to hear you still made a good trip of it. Congrats on getting into UMES!
Sorry to hear about the issue with baggage but glad to hear you still made a good trip of it. Congrats on getting into UMES!
thank you, appreciate it. UMES has a good vibe to it, I enjoyed my visit and interview. I'd say it's a hidden gem for sure as not many people talk about it not his forum
interview Jan.17 -- can anyone offer more insight into the Multiple Mini-Interview (MMI) format?
I agree with what @cavchris said. The MMI seems like it might be intense because of the format but it actually went by really quickly and I had fun doing it, as weird as that sounds. Just be yourself and you should have no problem with it. Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed Jan.17
wait-listed Jan.28
wait-listed Jan.28
My interview was January 17th and I just got accepted today! 🙂
Does anyone know if Rosalind Franklin is still doing interviews? I got an email saying my application was still under consideration.
I'm pretty sure their last interview session was January 17th. I had received an email after that date saying that all of their regularly scheduled interviews were complete and that they anticipated that they would start to offer admission to those who were wait listed.Does anyone know if Rosalind Franklin is still doing interviews? I got an email saying my application was still under consideration.