Ross University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlistexWorks

Sophomore Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the deadline for this application? They offer both online and written applications.
 
They have rolling admissions. Seriously, I tried to call them to get a deadline out of them while I was applying and I never got a straight answer. But they admit students to start in January, May, or September. I can tell you that I got my app in last October/November, but didn't interview until April because they waited for my fall transcripts to grant me an interview and then I waited a few months for the interview because they were busy admitting people for May. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂