RRT to MD/DO

Started by kawi609
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kawi609

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently doing my clinicals for my RRT program with a minor in chem. I have taken a&p 1 and 2, gen chem1 and 2, organic 1 and 2, phys 1 and 2 last of all is stats. I currently have a 3.89 in the program just really love respiratory and plan to attend med school after a year or two after I graduate to hopefully become a pediatric pulmonologist. I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with this track knowing that it is not the typical one. Thanks so much for any input ahead of time and I do have 1 D in spanish 1 is why I do not have a 4.0 lol