Rusty

Started by FeeFee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FeeFee

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am having such a terrible time with a decision I have to make regarding our dog, Rusty.
He is a Lhasa & is just over 16. Almost blind, cannot hear & has terrible arthritis in his hips. Rusty sleeps most of the day where he used to follow all over the place. I miss this so much. I have changed his food to canned wet food as he was not eating his dry food. I carry him out to pee & pooh, but there are times throughout the day he will just pee.
I am debating wether it is time to put him down or keep him going???
I am so worried that I will make the wrong decision. I sure hope that someone else out there is feeling the same way as I am. This is hard!
🙁