rutgers mbs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopefulDoctobe2017

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone on here did the Rutgers MBS dental scholar program? How hard is it to maintain at least a 3.5 gpa?? Or a 3.7? What are the professors like? Are the students competitive with each other or do you feel like you have a good support system with both the school and classmates?
 
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone on here did the Rutgers MBS dental scholar program? How hard is it to maintain at least a 3.5 gpa?? Or a 3.7? What are the professors like? Are the students competitive with each other or do you feel like you have a good support system with both the school and classmates?
Did MBS and D2 at NYU here. It needs your time and efforts to maintain a high gpa.
I think time management is a key to success!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there, this is a question slightly irrelevant to the quote above (sorry, there's just no way to directly reach out to you). Any chance you have taken immunology A? If so, how was the class for you? Please dm me if you can. Thanks!
I did not. I made sure not to gamble in the Master's program and took the "easier" classes to make sure my GPA stayed competitive.
 
I did the program from 2014-2015. I'm a practicing dentist now.

I thought the courses were pretty fair. Most of the professors were very helpful, and clearly outlined what they were looking for. You're going to have to put a decent amount of time into studying, but you'll be doing that anyway once you're in dental school.