Rutgers SMP question

Started by Johnwickk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Johnwickk

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So i contacted the admissions department at rutgers smp program. I asked them the minimum dat requirement and they said they don't have minimums. The problem is i took my DAT and didnt do too well, i got a 16/17. However, my science GPA is pretty high, around a 3.5. I was wondering what are my chances? I mentioned that "if accepted, i will retake the DAT" in my personal statement
Thank you
 
if you have science GPA of 3.5 then you should be retaking your DAT and not waste your time and money on post bacc