Step I Rx Discount?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ophthoseidon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone seen any codes for USMLE Rx til you pass 50% off discounts recently? I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that with me! Thanks!
 
Anyone seen any codes for USMLE Rx til you pass 50% off discounts recently? I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that with me! Thanks!

My school has a discount for USMLE-RX Q-Bank and I thought I would share!!!!

The promo code: CMCQMAX1

There is a special area on the invoice that will ask about any promotional codes available. Be sure to enter the code exactly as above.

This code is active until 1/12/15, no exceptions. As long as this code is active it can be used by anyone, anywhere. So I encourage you to send it out to friends at other schools as well!

It's a 6-month Step 1 Qmax subscription* for only $99! That’s 50% off the regular subscription price of $199

Good Luck Studying!
 
$99 buys a 6 month subscription to QMax1 - for USMLE Step 1

Discount code: AMCQMAX1
Expires January 15, 2015 at 11:59pm EST
.

Feel free to forward it to other people at other schools.
 
Here's another one:
Your 12 month Till You Pass Step 1 Qmax for $129 promotion

The promo code is: CMC2QMAX1

There is a special area on the invoice that will ask about any promotional codes available. Be sure they enter the code exactly as above.

This code is active until 6/6/15,