Salus Fall 2020 acceptance vs. Rolled over App for SCCO 2021 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kekelovesyou

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got off the waitlist from Salus recently and have to make a decision to go or not in 7 days. It wasn't my top school before mostly due to location - since I'm from CA and online learning. SCCO contacted me and rolled over my application for the 2021 cycle. Any advice or insight on the experiences of the two schools? Should I just make the jump and go to Salus? or Wait until Sept to submit my app to SCCO?

I've been going back and forth between the two and weighing the pros and cons but I'm still having trouble!