Same secondary prompts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DOthebestyoucan

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I reuse essays from a previous cycle if the prompts are the same? I guess I really have two options here:

1.) Reuse the essay and tweak it a bit.
2.) Rewrite an entirely new essay.

I'd like to hear some feedback on this.
 
Did you find out why you weren't accepted last cycle? Maybe it was poorly written secondaries...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I was in your situation, I would try to use different experiences to answer most of the questions. Change as much as you can, but it doesn’t need to be scorched earth IMO