Saturday!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

illiniguy09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking the pcats for the 1st time this Saturday. I printed out the E-ticket but it says not to bring a calculator??! Are they going to provide us one for the math and chem sections?? Also, on my ticket is just my first and last name...and my 2 forms of ID includes my middle name, is this going to be a problem? Maybe I'm just paranoid? please help....
 
I'm taking the pcats for the 1st time this Saturday. I printed out the E-ticket but it says not to bring a calculator??! Are they going to provide us one for the math and chem sections?? Also, on my ticket is just my first and last name...and my 2 forms of ID includes my middle name, is this going to be a problem? Maybe I'm just paranoid? please help....

I hope you been brushing up on your math.