SCCO Interview essay topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yummymango

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone would like to share the essay topic they had during the SCCO interview.

Any advice/comments will be helpful!

thanks! 🙂
 
Didn't they tell you NOT to share that information with others? Both of the places I interviewed at stressed how confidential the questions were. They don't tell you the interview day questions in advance on purpose.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah I have to agree. you weren't supposed to reveal that essay topic. you REALLY don't have to study/prep for the interview essay. its easy.