SCCO vs SUNY?

Started by uceyes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uceyes

Pre-Optometry
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently got into SUNY and SCCO and I'm having a really difficult time deciding where to go. I'm from socal but I don't mind going out of state for school. I really liked NYC when I went to visit, but I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to move to NY. If anyone has any suggestions or input as to which school is the better choice, I would greatly appreciate it!! thanks!!
 
I recently got into SUNY and SCCO and I'm having a really difficult time deciding where to go. I'm from socal but I don't mind going out of state for school. I really liked NYC when I went to visit, but I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to move to NY. If anyone has any suggestions or input as to which school is the better choice, I would greatly appreciate it!! thanks!!

I <3 NY and have accepted there so I am sure I am biased. But try and figure out the cost difference. If you like both schools the same, wouldn't it be great to come away with less in loans when you are done?! I don't know anything about SCCO, but I really think SUNY is a great school and will be a great experience. Good luck with your decision!