Step I Schedule

Started by CT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CT

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My plan to review for Step 1 next Spring was to make my way through review books throughout the course of this school year. When our protected study time comes around (5 weeks) I will start going through BSS and Kaplan Q-Bank, reading the explanations for my wrong answers (and maybe the right ones too, if I have time) and going back to review books as necessary. Does this sound reasonable? I have always preferred to spread things out, if possible, but want to make sure that I will be looking over enough of the right material in the weeks before the exam.