School decision. Please help!

Started by PediAut
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PediAut

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Touro California, California northstate, or Keck Graduate institute. Which will you choose and why?

They are all in California. Touro and CNSU are in northern, and KGI is in southern. I have been accepted into one and still have interviews for the other 2. These are the only 3 schools I am interviewing for.
 
whichever is the cheapest!

Oh wow, Touro = $44,500/year, CNSU = $46,900/year, actually $46,902 but I'll round down to give the school benefit of the doubt, CNP $44,100/year.

Regardless of school, debt will be crushing.

Answer to question: choose another school, or think about engineering and medicine.