School List Advice

Started by emc0424
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emc0424

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I’m looking to add more DO programs to my application list. I already applied to PCOM, Rowan, and NYIT, but am very concerned that I won’t get any love from the latter two programs since I’m a PA resident. I’ve been complete at these 3 programs for a few weeks now.

cGPA is a 3.84, sGPA is 3.71, MCAT 512, I would describe ECs as decent but not stellar. Any schools I should add? LECOM?

Note: I’m also applying MD, and am set on the MD programs I’m applying to.
 
You’re a very competitive applicant. I’d skip LECOM and swap for KCU(KC campus - Joplin is in the middle of nowhere). If you’re set on LECOM do LECOME not LECOMB

UNECOME
DMU
KCU
Marian
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad