School list help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ehmaisliyk

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Overall GPA: 3.68
Science GPA: 3.44
DAT score: AA 22, TS 21, PAT 24, QR 24, RC 23, BIO 20, GC 24, OC 19
State of Residence: Indiana

Undergrad Attended: small private university in Indiana
Major: Biology and Spanish double major
Minor: Chemistry
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No

Shadowing Experience: 120 hours - 5 different general dentists
Volunteering Experience: 110 hours
Employment: ~2000 hours - on-campus employment, childcare, and tutoring
Research: 240 hours with biology professor - one presentation and one publication
Other Extracurriculars: Honors Program (18 hours), Captain of athletic team (1000 hours), position held in social sorority (270 hours), President of Pre-Dental Club (20 hours)
Relevant Honors or Awards: Top 100 Student (university award), Rookie of the Year (athletic team), Dean’s List (one semester)
LOR type and strength: 2 science professors, 1 Spanish professor, 1 dentist (all strong)
School list: Indiana, Marquette, Iowa, Louisville, Kentucky, Minnesota, Colorado, Midwestern (IL), Case Western, Tufts, Boston, Nova, LECOM, Temple

Should I narrow this list down? Which schools should I take off? Do I have a good chance at these schools? I wanted a good balance between state and private schools. Any recommendations and opinions are appreciated.