Schools without GRE or BA?

Started by OChemist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OChemist

Health Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone answered this question before? Are there colleges that do not require a GRE or Bachelors in Arts to get into their program?
 
Not that I know of. Those are staple requirements so I don't see why they wouldn't have them.
 
Pacific University is Oregon is a great school. They don't require GRE, but they do require a degree.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't checked lately, but when I was looking at the schools I know University of South Florida and Florida International University do not require the GRE. But they do require a B.S.
 
As stated above, PT school is post bachelors. Only way to slightly go around this is by going to a 3+3 program (Bachelors+DPT). There aren't many out there.

GRE is required at most schools but some are going away from it.
 
For 2010-2011, these universities do not require the GRE (to my knowledge):

Neumann
University of the Sciences in Philly
Sacred Heart
Clarkson University
Evansville
Toledo
Thomas Jefferson
Hardin-Simmons University
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
D'Youville College
Mercy College
Nazareth
NYIT
Sage Colleges
Richard Stockton College
 
For 2010-2011, these universities do not require the GRE (to my knowledge):

Neumann
University of the Sciences in Philly
Sacred Heart
Clarkson University
Evansville
Toledo
Thomas Jefferson
Hardin-Simmons University
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
D'Youville College
Mercy College
Nazareth
NYIT
Sage Colleges
Richard Stockton College

Add: University of North Texas to the above list
 
I go to the University of Utah. We don't require the GRE. It's amazing...I wish more schools would hop on board with this.
 
im going to thomas jefferson. no GRE requirement.

but unless you go thr 3+3 route (you'll be getting a BA/BS anyway), you absolutely have to have a bachelors degree.
 
For 2010-2011, these universities do not require the GRE (to my knowledge):

Neumann
University of the Sciences in Philly
Sacred Heart
Clarkson University
Evansville
Toledo
Thomas Jefferson
Hardin-Simmons University
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
D'Youville College
Mercy College
Nazareth
NYIT
Sage Colleges
Richard Stockton College

Add: Loma Linda U (CA)
 
I only know the schools in the midwest area due to the fact I didn't want to apply to far from Minnesota. University of North Dakota (UND) does not require either B.A. or GRE score for admissions. However, you still must have over 90 credits total (included pre-reqs). I was accepted there and visited the program and loved it because it was very balanced across the board, but decided on a different school.

Creighton University in Nebraska does not require a B.A., but does require the GRE.

Concordia University Wisconsin requires a B.A., but does not require the GRE. This is where I will be in the Fall.