Seating arrangement.

Started by PharmOl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmOl

I do Math.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you have to sit right next to someone on PCAT? I like my space while taking a test so I can concentrate completely on what I do. Does anyone know?
 
Do you have to sit right next to someone on PCAT? I like my space while taking a test so I can concentrate completely on what I do. Does anyone know?

Interesting question. I guess you would not have a choice with so many candidates taking the same test in the same room.
 
When I took it, I had about three feet between me and the person on each side of me. I have heard of all kinds of different conditions depending on the testing center so I wouldn't assume that you will get the same seating arrangement.
 
Hm... That's true. When I took my Subject GRE three years ago, all subjects were taken in the same room, but we all set right next to each other as if in a ordinary lecture. It was kind of weird hearing person next to me sighing and whispering questions to himself and so on. Felt voyeuristic a little.