seeking advice for UCLA interviewer without stellar scores

Started by Margarita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Margarita

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
Interviewing at UCLA, took the path less traveled and am stoked and stunned to be getting an interview there, but also know my scores are on the other side of the median hill, didn't swim over to the deep end...made some mistakes, lived life...i can't juggle or fly nor do i have superhuman strength, some interesting adventures i do have, any advice for interviewing for a mortal such as I?
 
Hey I interviewed in a similar situation last year and was waitlisted. It was more of a stress type interview than I expected or had experienced at other schools. I don't know if this was a function of my specific interviewer or because my stats were less than stellar. But be warned and be tough, cause I got a bit flustered and I think that was my main issue.