seeking advice on Ob/Gyn educational resources

Started by Versa82
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Versa82

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a family physician and am looking to review/update my Obs/Gyn knowledge.
The textbook I obtained is a bit heavy going and has not been very useful so far.
I am aware of the resources on the ACOG website, but apart from this, could anyone plse advise on any other useful Obs/Gyn educational resources.
I am looking for accessible sources for up to date review articles, practice updates, quizzes with explanations etc.

Thanks
 
If you want short and sweet and easy to return to, this is my favorite:

Zheng T. Comprehensive Handbook Obstetrics and Gynecology