Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am taking my PCAT in January, but I don't think I have that much time to study for it since I will be taking 17 hours of 300 level science courses.
English is my second language, so the verbal and reading sections play a very important role in determining my composite score (as I witnessed two years ago from my ACT score)
Could someone please give me some advice?
I am an overachiever, but I seem to spend too much time focusing on my classes and my GPA, which left me no leisure time for reading.
I also need as much advice as I can get on the vocabulary section.
Thank you for helping me.
English is my second language, so the verbal and reading sections play a very important role in determining my composite score (as I witnessed two years ago from my ACT score)
Could someone please give me some advice?
I am an overachiever, but I seem to spend too much time focusing on my classes and my GPA, which left me no leisure time for reading.
I also need as much advice as I can get on the vocabulary section.
Thank you for helping me.