Selling PCAT Package

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lebron james06

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling my PCAT package this includes 2014 Dr collins with updates, and i am also willing to give my access to 3 Pearson practice tests. i also have kaplan and PR review. If some one wants to buy everything together i am willing to sell everything for $220.
 
Hi,
I was just wondering if you still have the dr. Collins study guide. Im only looking for the 2014 updates. Im willing to buy the copy or you can take a bunch of pics and send them to me. I will pay you the same price as if I purchased from Dr. Collins. Plz Plz reply to my email [email protected] if you want to take the offer. Thanks.
 
Last edited: