Sending Scores

Started by SGPharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SGPharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking the PCAT for the first time this month, and when I signed up a few months ago I added 2 schools that do not participate in Pharmcas to have my scores sent to. However, I decided since then not to apply there. Is there anyway to not have my scores sent there or will they get sent anyway? Thanks!
 
Incase anyone else has this question in the future; I just called Harcourt and they manually went in and cancelled my scores from going to a particular school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know how and when they send your PCAT score? do they send it directly to PharmCAS and then you have to check on the website or there is a way that you can check you score?!
 
Does anybody know how and when they send your PCAT score? do they send it directly to PharmCAS and then you have to check on the website or there is a way that you can check you score?!

The PCAT scores are sent to you by mail and to any place you designated your scores to be sent to. You can check on PharmCAS if they received your scores, but not what your scores are. It takes about a month to receive your scores.