September PCAT test takers?

Started by Malik35
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Malik35

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I was wondering, who is taking the PCAT in September and is using Dr.Collins as a study guide. I was wondering if someone wants to link up via aim/facebook/skype, so we can discuss questions and answers, especially in the chem section of Dr. Collins.
 
heyy sure!! lets compare the answers.. i havent used collins yet! but if we can, thatd be great!
Hey guys, I was wondering, who is taking the PCAT in September and is using Dr.Collins as a study guide. I was wondering if someone wants to link up via aim/facebook/skype, so we can discuss questions and answers, especially in the chem section of Dr. Collins.