-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
THE WAMC thread (what are my chances?)
Started by Farmercyst
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
You are one of the most well-qualified pre-pharmacy applicants I've ever seen. I'm envisioning an ADCOM drooling over you right now. Take a chill pill! 🙂
You guys think I have a chance at getting an interview/accepted to USC or Touro? I just got my rejection letter from UCSF and I haven't heard anything from UCSD so I'm really bumming out now. 🙁 My stats are below; I got my B.S. and M.S. in chemistry from UCSD. My pre-req GPA for USC and Touro is around 3.5.
a. Schools you are applying to: UCSD, UCSF, USC, Touro
b. Overall GPA: 3.40
c. Math/Science GPA: 3.43
d. GPA in last one or two school years: ~3.5
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): None
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: Volunteered at a hospital pharmacy for around 100 hours
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS): 11/02/09
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: 3 - one from a professor who mentioned I was one of the those students who he encounters once every year or two so it should be good, one from a professor I know well and have TA'd for, and one from a professor who doesn't know me well personally but I got the highest grade in his class
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: I've done some volunteer tutoring. I've also graded and TA'd for general and organic chemistry lab classes for a little over a year. I also did a little research during my graduate work in an organic chem lab. It was my project, and I was the one doing the research, reactions, and analysis on what happened and where the project went. I'm also going to be tutoring chemistry and math at the local community college starting this next semester.
j. Self-perception of interview skills: I'd say they are pretty good.
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: Also pretty good.
a. Schools you are applying to: UCSD, UCSF, USC, Touro
b. Overall GPA: 3.40
c. Math/Science GPA: 3.43
d. GPA in last one or two school years: ~3.5
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): None
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: Volunteered at a hospital pharmacy for around 100 hours
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS): 11/02/09
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: 3 - one from a professor who mentioned I was one of the those students who he encounters once every year or two so it should be good, one from a professor I know well and have TA'd for, and one from a professor who doesn't know me well personally but I got the highest grade in his class
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: I've done some volunteer tutoring. I've also graded and TA'd for general and organic chemistry lab classes for a little over a year. I also did a little research during my graduate work in an organic chem lab. It was my project, and I was the one doing the research, reactions, and analysis on what happened and where the project went. I'm also going to be tutoring chemistry and math at the local community college starting this next semester.
j. Self-perception of interview skills: I'd say they are pretty good.
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: Also pretty good.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! WAMC?
a. I'm applying to Long Island University
b. overall gpa: 3.3
c. Math GPA: 2.8..Science GPA: 3.3 ...Overall science and math: 3.14
d.2nd yr gpa:3.7
e. PCAT: 400/600
f. 1yr of pharmacy tech exp
g. I applied for Fall 2010
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. 3 LORs..2 from science profs and 1 from my pharmacist
i. Around 20hrs of community service non-medical/pharmacy related
j. Self-perception of interview skills ...N/A
k. I think my personal statement is about a 8.5/10
🙁
a. I'm applying to Long Island University
b. overall gpa: 3.3
c. Math GPA: 2.8..Science GPA: 3.3 ...Overall science and math: 3.14
d.2nd yr gpa:3.7
e. PCAT: 400/600
f. 1yr of pharmacy tech exp
g. I applied for Fall 2010
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. 3 LORs..2 from science profs and 1 from my pharmacist
i. Around 20hrs of community service non-medical/pharmacy related
j. Self-perception of interview skills ...N/A
k. I think my personal statement is about a 8.5/10
🙁
I have a low GPA since I dropped out of college a few years ago when my little sister got diagnosed with cancer. I then switched majors to Biology. I did just get a C+ in organic II but have found where I went wrong and am determined to bring my GPA up closer to 3.2. I would really like to stay in MA, but I am scared to put all of my eggs in a basket. What are my chances?
a. Schools you are applying to: Right now just MCPHS. What others should I look into?
b. Overall GPA: 3.13
c. Math/Science GPA: 3.3
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.55
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): Bought the study guide, but not sure if I am going to take it
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: 5 years. CPht. Working now in a large hospital
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary): Will be in June
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: Hopefully 3. One from pharmacist at work, one from undergrad professor, one from supervisor at make a wish
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: Biology club, will have around 100 hours volunteering at make a wish
j. Personal statement: work in progress
a. Schools you are applying to: Right now just MCPHS. What others should I look into?
b. Overall GPA: 3.13
c. Math/Science GPA: 3.3
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.55
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): Bought the study guide, but not sure if I am going to take it
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: 5 years. CPht. Working now in a large hospital
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary): Will be in June
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: Hopefully 3. One from pharmacist at work, one from undergrad professor, one from supervisor at make a wish
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: Biology club, will have around 100 hours volunteering at make a wish
j. Personal statement: work in progress
Hey everyone, I'm still missing a couple of sciences class(organic 2, bio 2, physic 1 and 2) but I took classes that weren't part of the pre reqs like microbio and cal 2.
a. Schools: Temple, Thomas Jefferson, LECOM Erie, Husson University, College of Notre Dame of Maryland
b. Overall GPA: 3.76
c. Math/Science GPA: probably higher only got a B in bio the rest A's
d. GPA in last one or two school years: pretty much the same
e. Complete PCAT scores: going to take in Jan 2010 (didn't realize many schools don't accept jan pcat🙁)
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: working at a local pharmacy since june
g. Date of application submission :12/29/09 (also a big mistake)
Thanks in Advance
a. Schools: Temple, Thomas Jefferson, LECOM Erie, Husson University, College of Notre Dame of Maryland
b. Overall GPA: 3.76
c. Math/Science GPA: probably higher only got a B in bio the rest A's
d. GPA in last one or two school years: pretty much the same
e. Complete PCAT scores: going to take in Jan 2010 (didn't realize many schools don't accept jan pcat🙁)
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: working at a local pharmacy since june
g. Date of application submission :12/29/09 (also a big mistake)
Thanks in Advance
Last edited:
Hi all,
I am new to the forum and was hoping that I could get some feedback regarding my changes of being accepted into a pharmacy program. Please rate me 1-10 as to whether you think I have a chance of getting in, with 1 being "almost no chance of getting in" and 10 being "almost guaranteed to get in". I'm currently completing pre-reqs and hoping to get accepted into a program for Fall '11. My stats are below and any additional advice/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! 😀
Schools you are applying to: As of now, LECOM-Erie and USN however I will apply to at least 4 schools
Overall GPA: 3.6
Math/Science GPA: 3.4
GPA in last one or two school years: 3.6
Undergraduate GPA: 2.9 (business)
Complete PCAT scores: Have not taken yet
Pharmacy experience obtained: CPhT with 5 years retail pharmacy and currently working at the corporate level in a clinical department
Number of LORs and source of LORs: 4 LORs
1. Past anatomy and physiology professor and current dean of the biology dept. M.D./PhD
2. Current supervisor/Chief Pharmacist
3. Organic Chemistry professor
4. Volunteer supervisor at the Children's hospital in which volunteer
Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: I volunteer once a week at a Children's hospital and have volunteered in my community since I was in middle school.
Self-perception of interview skills I am able to speak well about my passion for pharmacy as a career and why I am now choosing this as a career path. Additionally, I am able to communicate as to why I did not excel in my undergraduate studies in my previous degree. I usually remain calm and relaxed during interviews however sometimes I feel as though I don't maintain eye contact when I am thinking or recalling events (weird, I know!).
Thank you all very much!
I am new to the forum and was hoping that I could get some feedback regarding my changes of being accepted into a pharmacy program. Please rate me 1-10 as to whether you think I have a chance of getting in, with 1 being "almost no chance of getting in" and 10 being "almost guaranteed to get in". I'm currently completing pre-reqs and hoping to get accepted into a program for Fall '11. My stats are below and any additional advice/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! 😀
Schools you are applying to: As of now, LECOM-Erie and USN however I will apply to at least 4 schools
Overall GPA: 3.6
Math/Science GPA: 3.4
GPA in last one or two school years: 3.6
Undergraduate GPA: 2.9 (business)
Complete PCAT scores: Have not taken yet
Pharmacy experience obtained: CPhT with 5 years retail pharmacy and currently working at the corporate level in a clinical department
Number of LORs and source of LORs: 4 LORs
1. Past anatomy and physiology professor and current dean of the biology dept. M.D./PhD
2. Current supervisor/Chief Pharmacist
3. Organic Chemistry professor
4. Volunteer supervisor at the Children's hospital in which volunteer
Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: I volunteer once a week at a Children's hospital and have volunteered in my community since I was in middle school.
Self-perception of interview skills I am able to speak well about my passion for pharmacy as a career and why I am now choosing this as a career path. Additionally, I am able to communicate as to why I did not excel in my undergraduate studies in my previous degree. I usually remain calm and relaxed during interviews however sometimes I feel as though I don't maintain eye contact when I am thinking or recalling events (weird, I know!).
Thank you all very much!
Hey guys, I've already been accepted to St. John's with a full scholarship for 4 years, and was wondering what my chances are for Rutgers and Northeastern. (0+6 programs)
a. Schools you are applying to: Rutgers, Northeastern--I've been accepted with $12,000 /year for business, but requested a major change.
b. Overall GPA: 3.667W, slight upward trend
c. Math/Science GPA: not sure, but it can't be too good. I've gotten C+ in Geometry Honors freshman year and in Physics Honors junior year. Other than that, a smattering of Bs and As
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.7227
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): N/A
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: none
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary): Rutgers was submitted approx 10/17, Northeastern was EA, requesting major change.
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: zero for rutgers, two for northeastern--counselor & freshman/senior history teacher+club advisor
i. Non-phamacy work and/or volunteer experience: hospital (115 hours), chinese school (150+hrs), peer leader in community(had less than 20% acceptance) ...plus lots of leadership in activities
j. Self-perception of interview skills: N/A, but they're good
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: I liked them...
I've also taken/taking four AP classes: Chem, Bio, Euro, and Econ. In total, 18 AP/Honors classes.
I know they're not very good stats for Rutgers, but what about Northeastern? It's my top choice. Btw, I'm instate for Rutgers.
Thanks in advance!
a. Schools you are applying to: Rutgers, Northeastern--I've been accepted with $12,000 /year for business, but requested a major change.
b. Overall GPA: 3.667W, slight upward trend
c. Math/Science GPA: not sure, but it can't be too good. I've gotten C+ in Geometry Honors freshman year and in Physics Honors junior year. Other than that, a smattering of Bs and As
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.7227
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): N/A
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: none
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary): Rutgers was submitted approx 10/17, Northeastern was EA, requesting major change.
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: zero for rutgers, two for northeastern--counselor & freshman/senior history teacher+club advisor
i. Non-phamacy work and/or volunteer experience: hospital (115 hours), chinese school (150+hrs), peer leader in community(had less than 20% acceptance) ...plus lots of leadership in activities
j. Self-perception of interview skills: N/A, but they're good
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: I liked them...
I've also taken/taking four AP classes: Chem, Bio, Euro, and Econ. In total, 18 AP/Honors classes.
I know they're not very good stats for Rutgers, but what about Northeastern? It's my top choice. Btw, I'm instate for Rutgers.
Thanks in advance!
Last edited:
J
JJOU
a. applying to Wayne State
b. 3.7 overall gpa
c. 3.8 math/sciences gpa
d. I haven't taken the PCAT yet (planning to take during October), as I'm applying this winter
I so far have 4 LOR's, my chemisty professor, pre-calc professor, orgo professor, volunteer supervisor at hospital
I so far have bout 200+ hospital volunteering hours
I'm in the Circle K, pre-med society, American Chemisty society, at Oakland Univeristy
b. 3.7 overall gpa
c. 3.8 math/sciences gpa
d. I haven't taken the PCAT yet (planning to take during October), as I'm applying this winter
I so far have 4 LOR's, my chemisty professor, pre-calc professor, orgo professor, volunteer supervisor at hospital
I so far have bout 200+ hospital volunteering hours
I'm in the Circle K, pre-med society, American Chemisty society, at Oakland Univeristy
i didn't know that i want to become a pharmacist wen i was in college. so i took a different path and obtain a degree in chem. but most pre-reqs for pharm school are not wat i've taken so that's the reason y i went to cc and also to improve my gpa. My cum gpa is 2.43, and so is my science gpa. however, these past two years i have been going to cc and i got mostly A's and 2 B's, so my gpa about 3.7
Also, i'm doing community service for a year at a hospital under a pharmacist so i have about 180 hrs now, and work as a tutor during my years in college but taking a few months off since i'm taking way to many courses.
on top of that i have obtained a CPht license, but couldn't get a job bc it requires a year of experience. i'm also planning on taking the PCAT this january.
i really dont know what else i can do.. i need help🙁
Also, i'm doing community service for a year at a hospital under a pharmacist so i have about 180 hrs now, and work as a tutor during my years in college but taking a few months off since i'm taking way to many courses.
on top of that i have obtained a CPht license, but couldn't get a job bc it requires a year of experience. i'm also planning on taking the PCAT this january.
i really dont know what else i can do.. i need help🙁
Hi Everyone,
I will be applying this coming summer for the incoming class of 2011. lately, I have been having a lot of doubt about whether I will get admitted to anywhere at all. I graduated from Cal as a biology major, but while there, I went through a lot of rough family issues that very obviously affected my grades. I failed most of my science classes, but changed them to the P/NP so it wouldn't be calculated into my gpa.( P/NP were not calculated into your gpa) Ultimately, I took 3 semesters off of school, to take care of the family matters at home. During that time off, things were improving at home, and so I decided to retake most of the science classes at a community college. after all the family issues subsided, I was able to return to cal, finish off my degree with a B+ average. I was also able to ace all of my repeated CC courses. As for Letters of rec and ECs, I think I am up to par in those areas.
Now that the time of applications are drawing near for me, I am worried that the pharmacy schools will notice all my NPs on my transcript, and not be pleased that I repeated it at a CC. I wanted to take them through extension or postbac program, but there was no way I was ever going to be able to afford it in my life. I think my gpa would come out to be able to 3.2 when incorporating the repeated CC courses. However, its at a 3.2 only because there were a lot of NP grades rather than D's or F's. hence, the NP's were unable to bring the gpa down. I have been sitting here for the past week worried and unable to sleep because of the current situation that I am in. Im so scared and freaked out!
finally, how do pharmacy schools handle P/NP classes? do they incorporate P/NP or P/F classes into your GPA. I know PharmCas doesn't include them. But do you know if pharmacy schools calculate them into the gpa, and if so how would the go about doing that? Which schools do that and which schools don't?
Do you guys have any comments? advice? thanks for your time. sorry for the long entry!
I will be applying this coming summer for the incoming class of 2011. lately, I have been having a lot of doubt about whether I will get admitted to anywhere at all. I graduated from Cal as a biology major, but while there, I went through a lot of rough family issues that very obviously affected my grades. I failed most of my science classes, but changed them to the P/NP so it wouldn't be calculated into my gpa.( P/NP were not calculated into your gpa) Ultimately, I took 3 semesters off of school, to take care of the family matters at home. During that time off, things were improving at home, and so I decided to retake most of the science classes at a community college. after all the family issues subsided, I was able to return to cal, finish off my degree with a B+ average. I was also able to ace all of my repeated CC courses. As for Letters of rec and ECs, I think I am up to par in those areas.
Now that the time of applications are drawing near for me, I am worried that the pharmacy schools will notice all my NPs on my transcript, and not be pleased that I repeated it at a CC. I wanted to take them through extension or postbac program, but there was no way I was ever going to be able to afford it in my life. I think my gpa would come out to be able to 3.2 when incorporating the repeated CC courses. However, its at a 3.2 only because there were a lot of NP grades rather than D's or F's. hence, the NP's were unable to bring the gpa down. I have been sitting here for the past week worried and unable to sleep because of the current situation that I am in. Im so scared and freaked out!
finally, how do pharmacy schools handle P/NP classes? do they incorporate P/NP or P/F classes into your GPA. I know PharmCas doesn't include them. But do you know if pharmacy schools calculate them into the gpa, and if so how would the go about doing that? Which schools do that and which schools don't?
Do you guys have any comments? advice? thanks for your time. sorry for the long entry!
1. applying to PBA and Nova Pharmacy in Fl
2. Cum GPA 3.54
3. Last Year 3.8
4. science about 3.3
5.I haven't taken PCat yet
6. I still have Organics and Calculus 1 to take
7. The only pharmacy experience relates to Nursing, I have been a registered nurse for 3 years now
8. Planning to apply in the fall after Organic 1 and calc 1 for acceptance in 2011
9. Planning to get LOR from a Doctor and a pharmacist I work with as well a Chem teacher that I am taking my second chem class with, previously received A
10. Interview skills fair to good.
The only C in college so far has been a prerequisite for nursing school Intro to Pharmacology (which will probably look bad). i am planning to get all my prereqs at the community college I am attending.
Degrees: AA and AS in Nursing, both from Community College. No volunteer hours so far.
Extracurricular activities : Full time job as RN 🙂 and half marathon races 🙂
What are my chances getting accepted to Pharm school with community college prerequisites?
2. Cum GPA 3.54
3. Last Year 3.8
4. science about 3.3
5.I haven't taken PCat yet
6. I still have Organics and Calculus 1 to take
7. The only pharmacy experience relates to Nursing, I have been a registered nurse for 3 years now
8. Planning to apply in the fall after Organic 1 and calc 1 for acceptance in 2011
9. Planning to get LOR from a Doctor and a pharmacist I work with as well a Chem teacher that I am taking my second chem class with, previously received A
10. Interview skills fair to good.
The only C in college so far has been a prerequisite for nursing school Intro to Pharmacology (which will probably look bad). i am planning to get all my prereqs at the community college I am attending.
Degrees: AA and AS in Nursing, both from Community College. No volunteer hours so far.
Extracurricular activities : Full time job as RN 🙂 and half marathon races 🙂
What are my chances getting accepted to Pharm school with community college prerequisites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a high school senior, so a lot does not apply to me.
a. Schools you are applying to: Saint John's University, LIU
b. Overall GPA: 94.25
English - 93
Math (Was skipped a year) - 88.9
Bio - 93
AP Bio - 87
Chemistry - 97
Physics - 91
Human Anatomy and Physiology - 96
c. Math/Science GPA: 92.15
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 96, 95
f. Pharmacy experience obtained - Getting a job at CVS in April.
g. Date of application submission - Early December
SAT
CR: 630
M:570
W: 630
so 1830/2400
and 1200/1600
I'm worried about my SAT scores.
a. Schools you are applying to: Saint John's University, LIU
b. Overall GPA: 94.25
English - 93
Math (Was skipped a year) - 88.9
Bio - 93
AP Bio - 87
Chemistry - 97
Physics - 91
Human Anatomy and Physiology - 96
c. Math/Science GPA: 92.15
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 96, 95
f. Pharmacy experience obtained - Getting a job at CVS in April.
g. Date of application submission - Early December
SAT
CR: 630
M:570
W: 630
so 1830/2400
and 1200/1600
I'm worried about my SAT scores.
a. Schools you are applying to: University of Tennessee (Have an interview), Eastern Tennessee state university, lipscomb pharmacy school, belmont and union university.
b. Overall GPA: 2.9
c. Math/Science GPA: 2.72
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.45
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): 87
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: none
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS): 1/10/09
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: 4- two from biochemistry professors, both of whom really liked me and so gave me really nice lettes. One from a previous employer and one from a current employer, both good friends and also gave me really good recommendations.
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: Been working in customer service for 10 years
j. Self-perception of interview skills: Pretty good
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: Very good, I was an English major for 2 years.
b. Overall GPA: 2.9
c. Math/Science GPA: 2.72
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.45
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): 87
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: none
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS): 1/10/09
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: 4- two from biochemistry professors, both of whom really liked me and so gave me really nice lettes. One from a previous employer and one from a current employer, both good friends and also gave me really good recommendations.
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: Been working in customer service for 10 years
j. Self-perception of interview skills: Pretty good
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: Very good, I was an English major for 2 years.
...
Last edited:
BS Biology in May 2010 from a respectable research university
a. Schools you are applying to: LECOM Erie, Shenandoah, SOUTH (Columbia), Tennessee, Temple, VCU
b. Overall GPA: 3.21
c. Math/Science GPA: 3.0
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.0
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): 77composite, 77chem, 87bio, 87verbal, 53RC, 54math
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: 2years pharm tech
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary): 12/28 (e-submit)
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: Biology Professor, Engineering Professor, Doctor(employer), Pharmacist(employer)
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: very involved in a active organization on campus
j. Self-perception of interview skills: won't be boring
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: my friends said it was decent
My grades really scare me. I have too many C's which all come from chemistry courses (C and C+ Gen Chem, B- and C Orgo, C+ Biochem). I always somehow end up with the hard professors so I feel my PCAT chem score is decent because of that, but my GPA really concerns me.
a. Schools you are applying to: LECOM Erie, Shenandoah, SOUTH (Columbia), Tennessee, Temple, VCU
b. Overall GPA: 3.21
c. Math/Science GPA: 3.0
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.0
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): 77composite, 77chem, 87bio, 87verbal, 53RC, 54math
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: 2years pharm tech
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary): 12/28 (e-submit)
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: Biology Professor, Engineering Professor, Doctor(employer), Pharmacist(employer)
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: very involved in a active organization on campus
j. Self-perception of interview skills: won't be boring
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: my friends said it was decent
My grades really scare me. I have too many C's which all come from chemistry courses (C and C+ Gen Chem, B- and C Orgo, C+ Biochem). I always somehow end up with the hard professors so I feel my PCAT chem score is decent because of that, but my GPA really concerns me.
I know there is a WAMC thread. But school is starting tuesday, and I just need some straight forward answers.
Let me explain the scenario.
I am 21 years old. When I begin highschool in Fall 02, my mother presented me with an opportunity to attend this program where I take college courses/high school courses at the same time. I was only 14 years old. I didnt really know what was going on. I attended this program and DROPPED many courses and gained many W's, and when I graduated may 2006, I had about 10 W's on my transcript with a very low JC GPA. up until now i have a total of 17 W's on my transcript for reasons, which I will no longer make excuses for anymore. I have had wake up calls, and have had time to mature.
I currently have a 2.09 GPA with 0 Science course grades, a W in chemistry and Human Anatomy, but no grades.
I am deteremined to finish the remaining units I have this year and transfer to SFSU next january, 2 years for a BS in Chemistry, then TRY to transfer to UOP.
Hypothetically speaking, Do I EVEN POTENTIALLY IN A WAY have a chance in the future if I stay on a very serious path, or should i refrain from wasting, 3 years, because I just messed up too much. Honestly.
Thank You.
Let me explain the scenario.
I am 21 years old. When I begin highschool in Fall 02, my mother presented me with an opportunity to attend this program where I take college courses/high school courses at the same time. I was only 14 years old. I didnt really know what was going on. I attended this program and DROPPED many courses and gained many W's, and when I graduated may 2006, I had about 10 W's on my transcript with a very low JC GPA. up until now i have a total of 17 W's on my transcript for reasons, which I will no longer make excuses for anymore. I have had wake up calls, and have had time to mature.
I currently have a 2.09 GPA with 0 Science course grades, a W in chemistry and Human Anatomy, but no grades.
I am deteremined to finish the remaining units I have this year and transfer to SFSU next january, 2 years for a BS in Chemistry, then TRY to transfer to UOP.
Hypothetically speaking, Do I EVEN POTENTIALLY IN A WAY have a chance in the future if I stay on a very serious path, or should i refrain from wasting, 3 years, because I just messed up too much. Honestly.
Thank You.
I know there is a WAMC thread. But school is starting tuesday, and I just need some straight forward answers.
Let me explain the scenario.
I am 21 years old. When I begin highschool in Fall 02, my mother presented me with an opportunity to attend this program where I take college courses/high school courses at the same time. I was only 14 years old. I didnt really know what was going on. I attended this program and DROPPED many courses and gained many W's, and when I graduated may 2006, I had about 10 W's on my transcript with a very low JC GPA. up until now i have a total of 17 W's on my transcript for reasons, which I will no longer make excuses for anymore. I have had wake up calls, and have had time to mature.
I currently have a 2.09 GPA with 0 Science course grades, a W in chemistry and Human Anatomy, but no grades.
I am deteremined to finish the remaining units I have this year and transfer to SFSU next january, 2 years for a BS in Chemistry, then TRY to transfer to UOP.
Hypothetically speaking, Do I EVEN POTENTIALLY IN A WAY have a chance in the future if I stay on a very serious path, or should i refrain from wasting, 3 years, because I just messed up too much. Honestly.
Thank You.
The straightforward answer is no.
I know there is a WAMC thread. But school is starting tuesday, and I just need some straight forward answers.
Let me explain the scenario.
I am 21 years old. When I begin highschool in Fall 02, my mother presented me with an opportunity to attend this program where I take college courses/high school courses at the same time. I was only 14 years old. I didnt really know what was going on. I attended this program and DROPPED many courses and gained many W's, and when I graduated may 2006, I had about 10 W's on my transcript with a very low JC GPA. up until now i have a total of 17 W's on my transcript for reasons, which I will no longer make excuses for anymore. I have had wake up calls, and have had time to mature.
I currently have a 2.09 GPA with 0 Science course grades, a W in chemistry and Human Anatomy, but no grades.
I am deteremined to finish the remaining units I have this year and transfer to SFSU next january, 2 years for a BS in Chemistry, then TRY to transfer to UOP.
Hypothetically speaking, Do I EVEN POTENTIALLY IN A WAY have a chance in the future if I stay on a very serious path, or should i refrain from wasting, 3 years, because I just messed up too much. Honestly.
Thank You.
Another path you could take is to get a Masters degree or a PhD in something, and then try to apply. Or you could work as a professor, researcher, etc. and then apply to pharmacy school.
i think if you stop getting w's, and really put all your effort in doing EXCELLENT in all of your pre reqs i mean like nearly all a's, you can do it. alot of sxhools like to see an upward trend in the years before pharmacy school. so you have AlOT of making up to do...and unlike some you have alot of proving to do. if you know your capable and intelligent enough to succeed from here on out and pass all of your courses with flying colors don't let anyone discourage you. If you really buckle down and your a smart person you can do it! you just seriously have to buckle down and not allow yourself to give up. I hope this helps and im sorry if my typing is crazy i am using my phone! good luck and if you need any advice pm me because i know how easy it is to get discouraged!
ok... so what does your University transcript look like? is the program you are in a part of your university thing or high school thing? 2.09 is not the end of the world, my first year GPA was 2.3, and im in, just work your ass off and bring it back up... its not the Ws thats ganna kill you, tho you'll have to have some sort of insane excuse for 17 Ws. but a low GPA is not good, most schools do have a minimum, anything <3.0 will give you a very hard time, since averages are always like 3.2+
ya and my first college semester gpa was 2.11 simply because i breezed through highschool without ever studying and didnt know how to when i got into college. I am only a junior now and have brought my gpa way back up above 3 so i agree with the above poster on the 2. gpa is not the end of the world....+1 to that
ok... so what does your University transcript look like? is the program you are in a part of your university thing or high school thing? 2.09 is not the end of the world, my first year GPA was 2.3, and im in, just work your ass off and bring it back up... its not the Ws thats ganna kill you, tho you'll have to have some sort of insane excuse for 17 Ws. but a low GPA is not good, most schools do have a minimum, anything <3.0 will give you a very hard time, since averages are always like 3.2+
I have only taken transfer General Ed courses, and for the ones i have completed, about 13-16 units, I have received C's - B's. I mean i graduated high school in 2006, its 2010. I had many personal life reasons, i havent really had guidance, im from a single mother, my mother had kidney failure, a short while ago, blah blah blah.
I just am trying to finish up 1 more year of community college, transfer to State, finish a 2 year BS in Chemistry and try to apply to pharmacy school.
I know it isnt a walk in the park, but i was just wondering if from this point on, I bust my ass to make A/B, and get my college GPA to 3.5ish+ area, do i still have a chance. and remember i have a 0 GPA in sciences because I havent fully completed any science courses.
your on the right track. if you look around on here there are several people who did terrible at first and straightened up and fixed their flaws and got in. You can get in if you want it bad enough. and there are several schools that look less toward gpa only but at the whole individual. they want to know you will succeed. have you any work experience in pharmacy or other points of interest that they might look at? also private schools are sometimes easier to make it into because they simply do not have as many applicants as public schools do because of price.
no. im brand new to this. i just want to be done with community college once and for all, get into some club for extra curriculars, and hopefully while i transfer i can get a tech certification.
i appreciate your replies. I ask because this is like life to me right now, im planning like everyday, every minute towards staying on track. I know i have alot of explaning to do, and like many others, if i could fix it, i def would. I just come from a...rough background. But aside from that i just want to make these next "3" years SHINEEEE for myself.
here are my community college stats:
i appreciate your replies. I ask because this is like life to me right now, im planning like everyday, every minute towards staying on track. I know i have alot of explaning to do, and like many others, if i could fix it, i def would. I just come from a...rough background. But aside from that i just want to make these next "3" years SHINEEEE for myself.
here are my community college stats:
Last edited:
no. im brand new to this. i just want to be done with community college once and for all, get into some club for extra curriculars, and hopefully while i transfer i can get a tech certification.
i appreciate your replies. I ask because this is like life to me right now, im planning like everyday, every minute towards staying on track. I know i have alot of explaning to do, and like many others, if i could fix it, i def would. I just come from a...rough background. But aside from that i just want to make these next "3" years SHINEEEE for myself.
here are my community college stats:
![]()
![]()
Anything is possible in the future but if this is an indication of what's to come, then it'd be a NO CHANCE. With that said, take a scie class and for the love of god, dont get another W and see you come out in the end.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what we and adcoms want to hear.... YOU WILL SHINE & you're working hard. Showing improvement will boost you up tons.... Upward trend from here.no. im brand new to this. i just want to be done with community college once and for all, get into some club for extra curriculars, and hopefully while i transfer i can get a tech certification.
i appreciate your replies. I ask because this is like life to me right now, im planning like everyday, every minute towards staying on track. I know i have alot of explaning to do, and like many others, if i could fix it, i def would. I just come from a...rough background. But aside from that i just want to make these next "3" years SHINEEEE for myself.
![]()
Also, how did you enjoy world religions? My teacher was pretty difficult & had us do lots of busy work.... I worked very hard for my A too in that class.....
well if you think working will make your grades suffer try finding a summer tech job or volunteer in the summer because it will help your chances alot. dont let anybody tel you you cant do it you can if you really set your mind to it and not accept failure. good luck and keep me updated! i think yoyour gonna make it
I don't think you will have any chance. I am serious. But it is really hard to accept 17 Ws while there are many other students who are qualified. Consider there are more students apply to pharmacy school than available seats, your chance is near impossible.
However, you can try to have master or Ph.D, then reapply.
However, you can try to have master or Ph.D, then reapply.
Wrong!
OP, For the vast majority of us, pharmacy school admissions committees will never see our high school transcripts, so it's easy for some on these boards to just look at the numbers (GPA) and say you'll be denied admission. This simply isn't the case. Admissions committees look at more than just numbers, such as letters of recommendation and your personal statement.
If you're serious about pharmacy school, then:
1. Start building relationships with your professors. You don't have to stop by their office everyday (they'll find this annoying), but just be attentive in class (don't text) and when appropriate, ask questions or make meaningful contributions to classroom discussions. You want your professors to remember you!
2. Include your high school struggles in your personal statement so that the admissions committees will know you were 14 when you started those classes. They won't expect a 14 year old to perform as well as an 18 year old.
3. What schools are you interested in? Go to the school pages on PharmCAS and see which pre-reqs they require. If you've made anything less than a B in them, retake them for an A or B. It'll show you're serious about school.
4. Pay attention in your bio, chem, and math classes. Don't just study for the tests. Really try to understand the material, b/c it'll help you on the PCAT. If you get an 80+ on the PCAT, admissions committees aren't going to care about the 17 withdrawals that you got when you were in high school (as long as you don't have any new withdrawals).
Good luck!
This isn't true... if you took Duel Enrollment (that's what it's called in Florida anyway) then pharmacy schools will see every class you took in high school that was considered DE. I started my junior year when I was 16, and the college credits I received in conjunction with the local community college are on Pharmcas right now. If that is what he is talking about then colleges will see this... same goes for AP... if you took AP some schools will even ask for your exact scores to be sent separately.
With that said... I find it VERY hard to believe that a pharmacy school would give you a huge red flag for W's that you received when you were 14. Bad analogy, but it's kind of like a juvenile criminal record... most people will never see this because minors under the age of 18 aren't held to the same decision making and maturity standards as adults. To fault you very seriously for an admittedly big mistake at such a young age would be a bit harsh IMO. BUT you will have to stand out more so than the average applicant who doesn't have this on their transcripts. If you get mostly A's and a high PCAT then I don't see any reason why a school would pass you over opposed to someone with a lower GPA in their adult years but less W's overall.
Yes it is. Although, congrats for being outside of the "vast majority of us" whose high school transgressions will never be known to adcoms.
In the future, please read the entire post before negating it.
Where do you see anything to suggest that she negated the entire post? There's a reason why she bolded a part of what you said to make a point.
Yes it is. Although, congrats for being outside of the "vast majority of us" whose high school transgressions will never be known to adcoms.
In the future, please read the entire post before negating it.
No it's still not true because he's not talking about regular high school courses that the 'vast majority' will take that you are referring to. He showed us actual physical proof of his transcripts in which he received college credit during high school, which makes your post irrelevant to this entire thread because he is also outside the 'vast majority' (which I actually beg to differ on that as well because a lot of high school students who plan on going into pre-health will take college courses).
Maybe you should have read his whole post, and the whole thread like I did before commenting.
Looks like this thread is locked down and in control, just hear to give a shout out to Delta College, where I started my journey oh-so many years ago.
Brooklynn, which high school did you go to? I went to Bear Creek and had the same CC/HS class thing you did, where you take both... I, too, was only 15 when I started college in this program.
I'll add also that going from 2.09---->3.50, even with a small amount of credit hours under your belt, will be extremely, extremely, extremely difficult.
I suggest going to a GPA calculator and planning a bunch of A grades in 4-5 unit classes and see how many it'll take you to reach, say, a 3.5.
Brooklynn, which high school did you go to? I went to Bear Creek and had the same CC/HS class thing you did, where you take both... I, too, was only 15 when I started college in this program.
I'll add also that going from 2.09---->3.50, even with a small amount of credit hours under your belt, will be extremely, extremely, extremely difficult.
I suggest going to a GPA calculator and planning a bunch of A grades in 4-5 unit classes and see how many it'll take you to reach, say, a 3.5.
No it's still not true because he's not talking about regular high school courses that the 'vast majority' will take that you are referring to. He showed us actual physical proof of his transcripts in which he received college credit during high school, which makes your post irrelevant to this entire thread because he is also outside the 'vast majority' (which I actually beg to differ on that as well because a lot of high school students who plan on going into pre-health will take college courses).
Maybe you should have read his whole post, and the whole thread like I did before commenting.
thank you, and thank you all, positively contributing.
Hypothetically speaking, could the WORSE that a UOP/UCSF/UHI do is reject me and tell me to take another semester or year to improve my GPA? or if im rejected will that just be it. I know thats a hard question to ask, but im just wondering.
i was looking at many other routes, such as paramedic, etc. and none of those fields to complete me like a pharmacist would.
thank you all. i appreciate it.
thank you, and thank you all, positively contributing.
Hypothetically speaking, could the WORSE that a UOP/UCSF/UHI do is reject me and tell me to take another semester or year to improve my GPA? or if im rejected will that just be it. I know thats a hard question to ask, but im just wondering.
i was looking at many other routes, such as paramedic, etc. and none of those fields to complete me like a pharmacist would.
thank you all. i appreciate it.
If you are rejected you can most definitely reapply again next year. Lots of people do this with great success. Schools want to see determination and that you are deeply interested in attending their school.
Looks like this thread is locked down and in control, just hear to give a shout out to Delta College, where I started my journey oh-so many years ago.
Brooklynn, which high school did you go to? I went to Bear Creek and had the same CC/HS class thing you did, where you take both... I, too, was only 15 when I started college in this program.
I'll add also that going from 2.09---->3.50, even with a small amount of credit hours under your belt, will be extremely, extremely, extremely difficult.
I suggest going to a GPA calculator and planning a bunch of A grades in 4-5 unit classes and see how many it'll take you to reach, say, a 3.5.
I went to middle college high. i only have 15/20 completed units..i have a far long to go. isnt a BS 120 units? what sort of GPA did you have, if you dont mind me asking, and what kind of route.
I didnt think anyone from Delta College/Stockton comes on here.
I went to middle college high. i only have 15/20 completed units..i have a far long to go. isnt a BS 120 units? what sort of GPA did you have, if you dont mind me asking, and what kind of route.
I didnt think anyone from Delta College/Stockton comes on here.
I was born and raised, mostly, in Stockton (South of Wilson Way for most of my formative life) so I know it well, and now, life being the circle that it is, I am going back for UoP Pharmacy.
When I left Delta to go to Stanford, I had a 3.9 and maintained mostly the same GPA throughout my undergraduate. Some upper division units lowered me aq bit (And being subjected to the +/- system) so my PharmCAS cumulative is 3.73.
Most 4-year degrees ARE typically 120 units. That's like the gold standard.. 60 for AA, 120 for BA/BS... but it can vary up and down about 10 units depending on your degree path, etc.
I was born and raised, mostly, in Stockton (South of Wilson Way for most of my formative life) so I know it well, and now, life being the circle that it is, I am going back for UoP Pharmacy.
When I left Delta to go to Stanford, I had a 3.9 and maintained mostly the same GPA throughout my undergraduate. Some upper division units lowered me aq bit (And being subjected to the +/- system) so my PharmCAS cumulative is 3.73.
Most 4-year degrees ARE typically 120 units. That's like the gold standard.. 60 for AA, 120 for BA/BS... but it can vary up and down about 10 units depending on your degree path, etc.
im trying to get my bachelors in chemistry at SFSU. then follow you at UOP,hopefully.
i live on 8th st and charter way area. you've worked hard, your lucky.
do I used one of those GPA calculators to find how long it would take me to get to a 3.5 and it says 85 units.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im trying to get my bachelors in chemistry at SFSU. then follow you at UOP,hopefully.
i live on 8th st and charter way area. you've worked hard, your lucky.
do I used one of those GPA calculators to find how long it would take me to get to a 3.5 and it says 85 units.
85 units of As will be tough. Assuming most of the classes will be 5 unit science, that's 17 classes you need to completely ace. Any A- grades (3.7 grade points) will diminish your GPA significantly (I should know...)
I do consider myself a little lucky. I had a great peer adviser at Delta and met some great, like-minded students also, and we kind of banded together and made plans... My life definitely could've gone in a much different direction with not a whole lot of trouble I'm sure.
Anyway, you have a really long and tough road ahead of you frought with challenges. If you can buckle down and take everything you can get (including research opportunities and such) and devour ECs and soak up everything you possibly can, then you could make it. But... you're behind the 8-ball.
Are you pursuing BS or BA in chemistry at SFSU ? I can kind of maybe see you finishing the BA degree in 2 years assuming you get into all your classes ( highly unrealistic expecation given how they they only teach 1-2 sections of certain classes per semester). But if you are going for BS - SFSU's BS in chemistry can't really be finished in two years if you only have 30 years of CSU non-degree specific applicable credits.
Look at their track system - their degree is accredited by ACS and it's really a 5-6 year degree realistically especially now since the cuts started and they teach like 1 section of certain classes per semester semester. It took me a year just TO GET into the ochem section ( like 130 seats entire biology and chemistry students are trying to take). Plus if you just look at the breakdown:
Assuming you have two semesters of calculus already:
http://www.sfsu.edu/~bulletin/current/programs/chemist.htm
Half these courses are sequential - you can't really take Chem 425 unless you finished 2 semesters of physical chemistry 351 and 353 and Dr. Manning lets in like 7-8 people into that class each semester. You can't really take chem 351 and 353 (must be taken sequentially), unless you already finished 3 semesters of physics with calculus + quantitative analysis.
I think you need to not rush, finish your degree at a good steady pace and then if you do well you can apply for SFSU's MS degree in chemistry or biochemistry. Then you'll have a good shot.
Hope this helps, I graduated from their chem department, so if you have any degree specific questions, I know the school and the department really well since I both attended the school there and worked/did research for the department.
Look at their track system - their degree is accredited by ACS and it's really a 5-6 year degree realistically especially now since the cuts started and they teach like 1 section of certain classes per semester semester. It took me a year just TO GET into the ochem section ( like 130 seats entire biology and chemistry students are trying to take). Plus if you just look at the breakdown:
Assuming you have two semesters of calculus already:
http://www.sfsu.edu/~bulletin/current/programs/chemist.htm
Half these courses are sequential - you can't really take Chem 425 unless you finished 2 semesters of physical chemistry 351 and 353 and Dr. Manning lets in like 7-8 people into that class each semester. You can't really take chem 351 and 353 (must be taken sequentially), unless you already finished 3 semesters of physics with calculus + quantitative analysis.
I think you need to not rush, finish your degree at a good steady pace and then if you do well you can apply for SFSU's MS degree in chemistry or biochemistry. Then you'll have a good shot.
Hope this helps, I graduated from their chem department, so if you have any degree specific questions, I know the school and the department really well since I both attended the school there and worked/did research for the department.
Last edited:
a. Schools you are applying to: University of Tennessee (Have an interview), Eastern Tennessee state university, lipscomb pharmacy school, belmont and union university.
b. Overall GPA: 2.9
c. Math/Science GPA: 2.72
d. GPA in last one or two school years: 3.45
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite): 87
f. Pharmacy experience obtained: none
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS): 1/10/09
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs: 4- two from biochemistry professors, both of whom really liked me and so gave me really nice lettes. One from a previous employer and one from a current employer, both good friends and also gave me really good recommendations.
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: Been working in customer service for 10 years
j. Self-perception of interview skills: Pretty good
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality: Very good, I was an English major for 2 years.
Your overall GPA is rather weak, and might even be below the minimum for ETSU. However, your PCAT is great and your latest GPA trend is decent. Im kind of doubtful you will get an interview at ETSU. Perhaps, you will have a chance at UT...maybe. Not having pharmacy experience is going to hurt you a bit. I was accepted to both UT and ETSU and declined ETSU. Just give a good interview at UT. Belmont and lipscomb are private so they are probably a little easier to get in to. Good Luck!!🙂
I applied to UNC in mid-October. I am a Sophomore at UNC.
My PharmCAS GPA is 3.24
That's going go up slightly (3.28??) cause last semester I got a 3.393. My grades have been pretty consistent.
My Math/Science GPA is 2.65 (oops.)
That should also go up a little (2.8??) cause last semester I got a B- in Microbiology and an A- in Orgo1.
I took the PCAT twice: first time/second time
Verbal: 92/86
Biology: 80/90
Reading: 79/90
Quantitative: 77/85
Chemistry: 64/81
Composite: 84/91
Conventions of Language: 2.5/3.0
Problem Solving: 2.5/3.0
I think my recommendations were really good. I don't have any pharmacy experience, but I do have a good history of a LOT of volunteer work/ leadership positions, etc.
I got an interview, and I interviewed on Dec. 2nd.
So...what are my chances? And how long do you think it'll be before I hear back from them?
My PharmCAS GPA is 3.24
That's going go up slightly (3.28??) cause last semester I got a 3.393. My grades have been pretty consistent.
My Math/Science GPA is 2.65 (oops.)
That should also go up a little (2.8??) cause last semester I got a B- in Microbiology and an A- in Orgo1.
I took the PCAT twice: first time/second time
Verbal: 92/86
Biology: 80/90
Reading: 79/90
Quantitative: 77/85
Chemistry: 64/81
Composite: 84/91
Conventions of Language: 2.5/3.0
Problem Solving: 2.5/3.0
I think my recommendations were really good. I don't have any pharmacy experience, but I do have a good history of a LOT of volunteer work/ leadership positions, etc.
I got an interview, and I interviewed on Dec. 2nd.
So...what are my chances? And how long do you think it'll be before I hear back from them?
Hi
Schools you are applying to: USC, UCSF, UCSD, Touro, Western, UoP, Loma Linda
Overall GPA: around 3.8
Math/Science gpa: 3.9
Complete PCAT courses: have not given yet, prob around 80
Pharmacy experience: none, planning to before appplying.
havent applied yet, will apply the coming summer for class of 2011
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs:hoping to get good ones.
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: club memberships in 3 of the clubs
j. Self-perception of interview skills: good if i practice well
the down side is that i do NOT have a bachelors degree. i am planning to take license as a tech, and working on all other things, but will not having a bachelors degree still make a huge difference? 🙁
what are my chances to get admission in any of the above schools?
URGENT HELP NEEDED! Thanks a lot!
Im waiting 🙂
Schools you are applying to: USC, UCSF, UCSD, Touro, Western, UoP, Loma Linda
Overall GPA: around 3.8
Math/Science gpa: 3.9
Complete PCAT courses: have not given yet, prob around 80
Pharmacy experience: none, planning to before appplying.
havent applied yet, will apply the coming summer for class of 2011
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs:hoping to get good ones.
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience: club memberships in 3 of the clubs
j. Self-perception of interview skills: good if i practice well
the down side is that i do NOT have a bachelors degree. i am planning to take license as a tech, and working on all other things, but will not having a bachelors degree still make a huge difference? 🙁
what are my chances to get admission in any of the above schools?
URGENT HELP NEEDED! Thanks a lot!
Im waiting 🙂
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E