Shadowing Pathologist

Started by D and D
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D and D

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all - I'll be shadowing in the pathology department at my hospital this month and was wondering if there are any questions anyone more experienced can suggest. Or maybe some experience I can't miss? I'm so excited!
 
more than 80 views and not 1 piece of advice? I understand that this doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things, but I'd like to get the most out of this experience.
 
*shrug* If you're there for a month, you'll probably get to pretty much see it all. Ask career oriented questions? I dunno. It's hard for anyone to suggest questions to ask since we don't know where you're coming from or where you're going so to speak.