Shipping your CAR

Started by SLUsagar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SLUsagar

rock chalk jayhawk
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that movingscam.com has got some info related to this on their forums, but I wanted opinions of others on this forum...

among some of the major companies rated top 5 on epinions.com for auto movers, what are your thoughts on:

Intercity Lines
Castine Auto Relocation
A 2 B Moving Systems
Express Auto Transport
DAS
(dependable auto shipping)

interested to hear people's thoughts...as many fellow ms4's will be in need of a car shipper.
 
SLUsagar said:
I know that movingscam.com has got some info related to this on their forums, but I wanted opinions of others on this forum...

among some of the major companies rated top 5 on epinions.com for auto movers, what are your thoughts on:

Intercity Lines
Castine Auto Relocation
A 2 B Moving Systems
Express Auto Transport
DAS
(dependable auto shipping)

interested to hear people's thoughts...as many fellow ms4's will be in need of a car shipper.


?