Short Shift

Started by docB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docB

Chronically painful
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a reminder: We "spring forward" to daylight savings time at 2am on Sun, April 6th. That makes it the shortest night of the year and a great night to work a shift, be on call, etc. Pick it up now if you can, especially if you are owed for having to work on the "fall back" night last fall.
 
I always work the "fall back" shift. I never get the "spring ahead" shift. Something must be wrong with the universe because this weekend I am working the Saturday overnight.