Step II Should i bring my test date forward?

Started by GC-DR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GC-DR

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm booked for June 11th. But thinking for bringing it forward to 2-5 days from now.
Step 1 232
NBME 6 - 241 - 2 weeks ago
NBME 8 - 237 - today

I've done 90% of UW.

I'm starting to feel like i'm getting diminished gains, just been studying for so long now. I want to just take the exam already and be done.
Would love 240+

What are peoples thoughts of bringing it forward.
 
I waited the and was very happy I did my UWSAs 1 and 2 jumped into 250s in that last two week period.
Hopefully score come out tomorrow eek