Should I reschedule?

Started by dentobee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentobee

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
My exam was scheduled for April 6th, which is now rescheduled to May 1st. Should I reschedule, in anticipation that prometric extends their closures? I live in Pittsburgh, PA. The next opening at my preferred testing center is June 16th. My fear is that if I wait, I won’t be able to get in until July.
Thanks in advance for your advice.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN
 
pghdental ,

I would sit tight a little while longer, it is hard to say what is going to happen. I am following everything day by day because I work with online and classroom students preparing for the DAT and there are so many questions being asked and no one has the answer. I do think the testing centers will be forced to accomodate students with rescheduling, etc. I also think everything in the whole dental application process will be adjusted due to the virus. All students are facing the same challenges.

Hope that helps, just keep studying and #think30....Nancy