Should I still wait for interviews?

Started by fmg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fmg

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an IMG, already ECFMG cert. 243 step 1, 219 step 2. 60 applications. So far only 2 interviews, 10 rejections. Should I still wait for more interviews? Is there any commuinty IMG friendly hospital I should apply to? PLEASE any suggestion.
 
most program deadlines are up, but you should go through the list and see if there are any left to apply to, also start looking at prelim spots to apply to asap, and lastly do you have someone who can make some calls to get you some interviews??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks pdiddy, I have applied mainly to preliminary spots. I think I will write to some of the programs just to ask if they are still giving interviews or they aren't. I have done my best and I don't know what else to do. Thanks again. Is there any other suggestion or advice?