Sick joke...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaipirinhaQuinho

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think the admins over at Hopkins like to mess with my head. First off i get a flat out rejection in Nov. which sucked but I dealth with it. Then they call me for an interview in late Jan. weird..but I won't complain. Now (4 days after I'm supposed to get a decision) I get an email from the financial aid people congratulating me on my acceptance and urging me to have my paperwork turned in promptly. what!? No letter from the admissions office, no phone call from the md/phd. I basically have no idea what my status is and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to talk to someone. :meanie:
 
CaipirinhaQuinho said:
i think the admins over at Hopkins like to mess with my head. First off i get a flat out rejection in Nov. which sucked but I dealth with it. Then they call me for an interview in late Jan. weird..but I won't complain. Now (4 days after I'm supposed to get a decision) I get an email from the financial aid people congratulating me on my acceptance and urging me to have my paperwork turned in promptly. what!? No letter from the admissions office, no phone call from the md/phd. I basically have no idea what my status is and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to talk to someone. :meanie:

Congrats man! Is this for MSTP? I hope Harvard will play this kind of sick joke on me right now... or give any indication that I still exist.
 
CaipirinhaQuinho said:
i think the admins over at Hopkins like to mess with my head. First off i get a flat out rejection in Nov. which sucked but I dealth with it. Then they call me for an interview in late Jan. weird..but I won't complain. Now (4 days after I'm supposed to get a decision) I get an email from the financial aid people congratulating me on my acceptance and urging me to have my paperwork turned in promptly. what!? No letter from the admissions office, no phone call from the md/phd. I basically have no idea what my status is and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to talk to someone. :meanie:

lol... i think the funniest thing ever would have been if you rejected their invite over the phone after they rejected you... you were in at cornell at that point haha. I suppose since it's right there you might as well, eh.